Samsung Electronics has released Galaxy Note 2 in India. It will be made available in the stores starting next (first week of October) in both Marble White and Titanium Grey colors. Samsung India sent us a press release.
Imtiaz Ali, a Bollywood Director was invited to launch it along with CEO and VP of Samsung Mobile. Price of the Note 2 is set at Rs 39,900/- and you will be able to buy at Samsung Smartphone Cafes, Samsung Plazas and other electronic stores.
Mr B D Park, President & CEO, South West Asia, Samsung Electronics, “The Galaxy Note II offers creative possibilities and opens up productivity to everybody. It’s easy and fun to use and allows users to express themselves with almost no boundaries… users can discover information faster than others , capture their ideas anytime, anywhere , express their thoughts better and efficiently manage tasks. By delivering a complete mobile experience for creating content and by introducing new products and continuous enhancements to the Note category of devices, Samsung provides a unique user experience that goes beyond passive content consumption to a new world of productivity, active creation and personalized communications.”Related terms:samsung note 2 price gt-7100
- Galaxy Note 2: Android 4.2.2 (unofficial)
- Galaxy Note 2: Trident Aegis Review
- Download Android 4.1.2 for Galaxy Note N7105
- Galaxy Note 2: Spigen SGP Hardbook Review
- Galaxy Note 2 Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, Lime Flip covers
- Galaxy Note 2: Nigeria Price, Release Date
- Galaxy Note 2: Telstra, Optus
- Galaxy Note 2: EE 4G price, plans
- Download Light Manager for Galaxy Note 2
- Galaxy Note 2 Metal Back Battery Cover