We all hate bloat on our Note 5 and this Galaxy Note 5 Debloated ROM could be the solution to our problems. Fortunately, an XDA user has churned out a ROM that solves this problem – this very ROM is an extreme debloated firmware and is based on latest official Note 5 ROM.
* Based on N920CXXU2BPCD firmware
* System less Root – SuperSU Beta 2.68
* BusyBox 1.24.1
* Extended Reboot Menu
* All Multi window Apps (DeOdexed Only)
* Security Patch Level: 1 May 2016
* Integrated updated Google Play-store v(6.4.13.C)
* Integrated updated Google Web-view v(49.0.2623.105)
* Integrated updated Google Play Services v(8.7.03)
* Build.prop tweaks
* CSC tweaks
* Most Touchwiz Apps removed
* Deep Sleep Fix
* Stock kernel
* Install the latest note 5 custom recovery (TWRP recommended)
* Download the ROM.zip copy it your internal or external storage (OTG) of the device.
* Flash the ROM.zip
* Reboot and wait for the ROM to boot, it is advised you let the ROM rest for a few minutes after initial boot.
* If you want the Theme-store Add-On flash it after booting and finishing the setup.