Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is an amazing android phone but most of the Note 4 users might stick onto their devices for couple of more years before they upgrade. But at the same time, you would not want to miss features that Note 5 folks are enjoying on their devices and to counter that problem, xda developers has ported Note 5 ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note 4. This is made for the N910F model of Note 4 snapdragon variant but you can use it on N910G, N910W8, N910T and N910T3 if you flash their bootloader and modem. . There are two version of the ported Note 5 ROM for Note 4: light and heavy. Light one is debloated. Here are the installation instructions:
* Make sure your bootloader and modem match the ROM base (N910F). So we suggest updating the bootloader and modem. For other snapdragon variant download them from here.
* You must also have a Note 4 custom recovery (TWRP is advised).
* Download the ROM (Light or Heavy)
* Download any bloat-ware you require
* Make a back-up (nandroid)
* Perform a factory reset
* Flash the ROM.zip then the bloatware.zip
* Reboot, this can take a while after a clean install.